Google Adsense program, gives you relevant ads targeting your website
Begonia Information Systems is a leading web designing & development company based in Hyderabad, India delivering quality customised products & solutions for its clients by using various internet marketing services & Web 2.0 technologies to maximize their return on investment and thus establish ourself as an out of the box software company.
What is Adsense?
Adsense is Google's advertising program which can make you earn money in a quick manner from each page of your website by giving you ads which are exactly targeted to your site. These ads are generated by your users' search request. They can be text ads or image ads.These ads are based on the relevancy of the content.
Benefits of Adsense:
- This program lets you sell Advertising space for other people's ads on your website.Strictly follow the rules mentioned in Adsense policies. You will always earn more revenue from Adsense by playing it clean.
- Helps you earn money in a quick manner from each page of your website.You earn money, everytime someone clicks on an ad.
- Adsense delivers relevant ads exactly targeted to your site & not just Google Ads.
- It is based on your users' search request & the content relevancy.
- These Ads are language-specific & location-targeted for maximum impact.
- You even have the option to filter out some ads in case of an ecommerce site.
- Google pays you the check.
Tips for Advertisers:
- Make your site content rich with more of text rather than pictures.
- If you still want to display image ads, consider ad formats that support image ads - Choose either the 300x250 medium rectangle or the 160x600 wide skyscraper - or both, if you display multiple ad units on a page.
- Try lot of color variations for your content.
- Google Ads without background color and borders always perform better. Make the border color and background color same as your page background color.
- Don't click on your own ads.
- Don't group your full content. If people can read everything from the newsreader window itself, why would they visit your website where your ads are.
- Customize the code to fit the look of your site and the wide variety of unit sizes available.
- Label for your Ads - Only use 'Sponsored links' or 'Advertisements'.
- Don't waste your money on high-paying adsense keyword lists.
- For long articles, CTR (Click through rate) improves if ads are placed somewhere in middle of the content - visitors read the long content and then they are looking for more resources.
- For low CTR pages, try changing titles or adding more content to get better focused ads.
- Placing images next to ads or above ads does help in attracting user attention.
- The first few lines of your content are an important factor for determining what Ads are served on your webpage. That's the right place to put keywords in bold (strong or tags) or header tags (h1, h2, etc).
- Don't place ads in pop-up windows, error pages or even empty pages.
- Play safe. Strictly follow the rules mentioned in Adsense policies.
- Request your friends to navigate your website, watch their activity - it will provide vital clues about which regions on your website draw more user attention. Try putting ads near those areas.
- Google pays you the check
Tips for Advertisers:
We help to modify your content, with relevant content in order to attract maximum quality traffic to your site, which in turn helps you to earn revenue.