The Test Engineer should participate on teams that design and develop the products. They should develop test protocols and test reports for the verification testing of the product to ensure that they meet product requirements and specifications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Proficiency in analyzing the Requirements from the client
* Proficiency in analyzing, designing and developing over all test plans
* Proficiency in performing repeatable testing procedures and processes.
* Proficiency in verifying installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications
* Preparing Test Scenarios
* Proficiency in building Test plans / Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
* Preparing Test Data’s for the test cases
* Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
* Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
* Executing the Test Cases
* Defect Tracking
* Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
* Preparing Summary Reports
* Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
* Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
* Communication with the Test Manager
* Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
* Sound knowledge of software quality assurance practices
* Knowledge of internet protocols and networking fundamentals
B.Tech or Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
* Good knowledge on software testing.
* Proficiency with testing methodologies like testing trends, code coverage, etc
Interested candidates please send resumes firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 9963468555 / 040 23357399