The Search Engine Executive will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEM campaigns. The Search Engine Executive will work with the Search Engine Marketing Manager and Internet Marketing Team to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns. The successful candidate should have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics. The Search Engine Executive is expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Develop and implement strategic action plans to accelerate the achievement of long and short- term SEO objectives, principally related to new customer acquisition and profitability. Plans must include key initiatives and strategies, as well as detailed timing and tactics.
* Understand the major factors that influence organic search crawling, indexing and keyword ranking to help increase relevance search engines including but not limited to on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
* Research, identify, and establish link partnerships to help increase ranking and relevance. Develop evaluation methods for link quality.
* Maintain and foster relationship with internal teams, including but not limited to IT, Web Optimization, Analytics and Marketing, to implement site architecture, page content, metadata/tags, and press release changes for best practices. Lead cross- functional internal efforts to develop and implement new initiatives for SEO.
* Understand and support an understanding of how SEO goals and commitments fit into a larger corporate strategy.
* Recommend and build business cases to support IT projects to drive incremental revenue. Create content development plan in order to improve both ranking and revenue.
* Perform basic search engine optimization activities, including but not limited to: keyword research/ranking analysis, competitive market analysis, keyword friendly copywriting, and analysis of our site’s implementation of SEO industry best practices.
* Track and refine metrics, including referrals, link popularity, rankings, saturation, traffic and conversion using tools such as Omniture, SEOMoz and Marketleap.
* Provide training as needed to others in the organization on issues important to SEO.
* Develop and support direct reports to ensure they are meeting both company financial.
* objectives and personal growth goals. Challenge them through supportive mentorship.
* Work on other projects as needed.
0-1 year experience.
Interested candidates please send resumes to email@example.com OR call on 9963468555 / 040 23357399.